Presentation and design
Our new range of tubular heat exchangers (shell and tubes coolers) has been designed to meet the requirements of industrial hydraulic applications while maintaining the advantages of MOTA products recognized in marine conditions.
They are designed to cool efficiently and with a great price the general fluids (oil, water, ...) found in the industry or the marine environment. Our tubular heat exchanger range is made to be the most performant, reliable and easy to maintain.
The types of applications targeted by our heat exchangers are very broad, here are some examples for cooling all fluids in engines, gearboxes and hydraulic circuits:
- on marine engines, whether they are on a sailing boat, a motor pleasure boats or a professional boats
- on marine transmissions for light duty to heavy duty
- on stationary generators (gensets) or cogeneration modules
- on vehicles such as trucks, buses, dump trucks, mobile cranes or earthmoving machinery
- on fire pumps, sprinkler generator, irrigation units
- on industrial machines such as injection presses, hydraulic presses, lubrication circuits
- on air compressors or other devices such as metal 3D printing machines
By their very design, the reliability of MOTA Industrial Cooling heat exchangers and oil cooler is ensured.
- The materials of the tubes, the tubestack and covers are adaptable to the intended applications, whether the cooling water is anti-corrosion treated water or seawater. The tubes can be made of copper or Copper-Nickel for sea water, the water covers (caps) are made of aluminium, marine brass or bronze depending on the range and version.
- The double O-ring sealing at each end and the leak detector ensure a leakproof seal. In addition, they physically prohibit any cross-contamination of one fluid by another.
- The tube bundle is floating, allowing free expansion with temperature and avoiding any usual thermal stress in competing heat exchangers
- Everything can be dismantled, which makes it easy to clean and check quickly. Just change the O-rings when disassembling.
The heat exchangers in the MOTA Industrial Cooling range are designed and manufactured according to the same quality standards and with the same industrial processes that have made MOTA's specific heat exchangers famous, especially for the most demanding applications such as marine engines or transmissions.
Presentation of the different ranges
You can find the different MOTA heat exchangers ranges in the following categories:
- "E" range:
- These devices are perfectly compatible for cooling the oil in hydraulic systems or water circuits.
- There are 12 different sizes and several versions of each size to adapt to different types of fluids, whether for industrial or marine use with sea water.
- Their new design allows them to obtain an even higher power density than the other MOTA ranges, while at the same time offering a very competitive price.
- "G" range:
- These small extruded heat exchangers with 2 possible connection types were initially designed to cool the oil of marine inverters (gearboxes)
- The "G" range is the most versatile type of standard heat exchangers for cooling oil, water or diesel in industrial or low power marine applications.
- These heat exchangers are light, robust and reliable and can therefore meet a multitude of needs: they are even used for solar panel circuits.
- "C" range:
- The "C" range is the high power range of our heat exchangers.
- Several versions exist to adapt to the types of applications and fluids in your system.
- "A" Range:
- This is the historical range of MOTA standard heat exchangers. They have been on the market for more than 20 years and enjoy unfailing reliability.
- 13 models of different sizes exist, and they all share a robust design and materials that allow them to adapt to any type of application
- It is being replaced by the E range.
- "I" Range:
- These heat exchangers have been manufactured at MOTA for many years and have proven their worth in cooling marine inverters.
- We offer accessories for the oil or water circuits of your system.
- You will find thermostatic valves used to regulate the temperature of your oil or water circuits.
- Charge Air Coolers (intercoolers):
- Using the experience of cooling the charge air of marine engines, MOTA has designed charge air coolers (intercoolers) that can be adapted to any type of industrial or marine engine.
- These coolers use the tubes and fin technology with MOTA expertise, giving the best performance and lowest footprint.
- The range of Charge Air Coolers consists of 3 differents sizes, being fit for engines up to 18L of displacement.