MOTA INDUSTRIAL COOLING: the new name in standard range heat exchangers, delivered with MOTA expertise
MOTA launches the direct marketing of its ranges of pre-engineered heat exchangers and cooling components.
All new heat exchangers pack aspects that made MOTA the leader on the demanding markets such as OEM marine engine manufacturers.
The types of applications targeted by our heat exchangers are very broad, here are some examples for cooling all fluids in engines, gearboxes and hydraulic circuits:
- on marine engines, whether they are on a sailing boat, a motor pleasure boats or a professional boats
- on marine transmissions for light duty to heavy duty
- on stationary generators (gensets) or cogeneration modules
- on vehicles such as trucks, buses, dump trucks, mobile cranes or earthmoving machinery
- on fire pumps, sprinkler generator, irrigation units
- on industrial machines such as injection presses, hydraulic presses, lubrication circuits
- on air compressors or other devices such as metal 3D printing machines
Indeed, the materials used, as standard or optional depending on the model, provide the strength and reliability that have made MOTA's reputation.
- Maintenance-oriented design